What do you think about the Trailblazer SS?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06tahoez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, it's a Flowmaster 50 SUV. I had a local shop do the install and cut the lower valance to accommodate the dual 4" tips. I was looking at the SLP but for the money, I just couldn't justify spending a grand on the system. I spent less than $400 for the entire setup and that included painting another lower valance that I picked up on ebay.

peterey2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love em. Def. trying to be able to get one. Daily driver here I come lol

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its alright but I just am not happy about the rear of Trailblazers, but hey that's IMO!

peterey2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rear axle/diff? or body style of the rear of the truck??

nc6600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are awesome!Almost bought one till i saw my monthly payment.16yr old+$400/month=repo man.

texas00ta

Reaction score
Did they get rid of the SS? I heard they did or are... hmm?

I like it tho, nice! I''m not a big fan of chrome accept for on the grill and rims.
You should get smoke tail lights too!

But yeah I heard they've gotten rid of the SS and brought it back... repeaditly. Jw if they are doing that bull**** again?

nc6600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did they get rid of the SS? I heard they did or are... hmm?

I like it tho, nice! I''m not a big fan of chrome accept for on the grill and rims.
You should get smoke tail lights too!

But yeah I heard they've gotten rid of the SS and brought it back... repeaditly. Jw if they are doing that bull**** again?
They discontinued the entire TB/Envoy line.

BO TIE SS

Reaction score
Thought I'd resurrect an old thread. This is my 2006 SS (LS base). I purchased it used in September 2007 with 20K on the clock. Today it has 68K and my only issue is the fuel level sender. I average 15.1 MPG and top out at 17 on the highway. No performance mods yet.
IMG_2852.jpg

IMG_2943.jpg

03undercover

Reaction score
Bought new in 06 rwd sunroof leather side air bags rain sensor think thats abt it ... it now has 100k miles I bought the wife the tahoe here i can now mod the tbss ... mods include vector cold air and vector tune 13.59 ... can also tow 6800lbs

tbssssss.jpg

Sirjag

Reaction score
i just traded in my black SS this weekend...got 11K towards a 2011 tahoe LT...parts of me will miss the truck but i had 88K miles on it and was ready for a change. i only got about 11-13mpg in town and about 14-15 on highway at 80mph crusing.

Pierce1420

Reaction score
I have a tbss and I love it with a few mods done to them they will run mid 12s although the gas mileage isn't great who buys an LS2 for mileage though