What's going on?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kmcfad

Reaction score
Excited about joining the forum. I have a 2007 Chevy Tahoe Z71 5.3. Since about last year I have been having a few issues here and there and lately they seem to be piling up.

I'd like to start this forum with something that is really troubling. I was leaving the movies the other week with the family in tow. My wife placed her super extra large drink in the center console cup hold and it barely fit. While driving a car pulled out in front of me and I had to make a sudden stop (see where this is going?).

All 20+ ounces of the soda spilled/disappeared in the small opening between the radio and the end of the console. Since that time, the truck has been acting very odd. Almost like there is an electrical problem I just replaced the battery less than a month ago.

What could possibly be behind the console that would be affected? Whatever it is, I am sure that it is coated with that sticky dried soda.

Anyone have any ideas on what it may be and what kind of $$$$ this will cost to get fixed?