where can i get this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

screamin86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive been looking for a air dam/chin spoiler i guess thats what it is i see them on some yukons and tahoes around and im wanting to find one for my yukon but cant find them anywhere. any help would be apreciated thanks.
like on this hoe
tahoe3.JPG

M.M. 700

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are on the 05/06 Tahoes. Go to your dealer/junk yard.

wilb3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's also an SS bumper that is sold aftermarket. Has brake ducts vs. lights. I'll post a pic when I find one.

Tahoe7689

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive been looking for a air dam/chin spoiler i guess thats what it is i see them on some yukons and tahoes around and im wanting to find one for my yukon but cant find them anywhere. any help would be apreciated thanks.
like on this hoe
tahoe3.JPG

I did wanted the same for my 03 tahoe, I had to buy a new valence (the part that houses the fog lights) because it has special clips that attach to the air dam, and the air dam (dealer calls it the "extender"). it was about $150 for all of it.

Tahoe7689

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya haha that was my case. You might check ebay or a salvage place for the parts, because there might be more floating around than when I did it about a year ago. (make sure there are clips on the valence).

Tahoe7689

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right part, but it actually has clips on the gray valence that attach to the black piece you are looking at(they snap together), I doubt you could rig something up you would be better off with the matching gray valence.

screamin86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok cool just checking ill have to look around for one thanks.

jrneyman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i did this to my 2004 Tahoe.......

2912491_37_full.jpg

2912491_51_full.jpg

The valance had black paint dripped on it when the intelligent folks at the stealership decided to paint all the undercarrige black in their paint shop...whatever...so i knew i wanted it replaced, then just ordered one for a 2005-06, and the "extension panel". Just a few black pop-style connectors to remove, and install the new one. i used the supplied screws with the new extension panel, but ended up having to drill about 6 holes at the top of it to run zip-ties through, of course in a location that would not be seen...
here's where i got my parts from...

www.lmctruck.com

Good Luck with the project...