Who has 3/5 drop kit on its Hoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mextahoe24

Reaction score
I am riding my hoe on 305/35/24 I want to know if its a good idea to bolt on the 3/5 drop kit I know it will rub but with some triming it will kind of stop but I want to know if its a good idea??????????

allando

Reaction score
I was going w/ this setup, but the guys @ street beat customs said that you will be running the risk of screwing up your fenders, tires etc. from being cut & damaged. They also said that w/ a 305/35/24 tire, the fender will ride on the tire.:eek: So I asked if I could just trim the fenderwell & they said it still would be a longshot, so I ordered the 2/3" kit instead. I'm kinda bummed, but it's better than nothing. Hope this helps.
Allan

the pedders man

Reaction score
I am riding my hoe on 305/35/24 I want to know if its a good idea to bolt on the 3/5 drop kit I know it will rub but with some triming it will kind of stop but I want to know if its a good idea??????????

Look here www.rocksandracingllc.com our PEDDERS springs and shocks are it...Just look on the Board......Frank:thumbsup: