Who makes the best dash mat/pad?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawstly

Site Admin
Reaction score
Bought another 98 Hoe Sport 4x4 and was looking to cover the dash area as its already showing wear but still functional. Anyone got any input on which dash pad/mat to use or stay away from?
Looking for a good fit and something that doesnt look like shag carpet either lol

taho3fan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm planning to get one also, and I've heard that coverking and dashmat offer good quality and perfect fit for our Tahoe's.

MarkD51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.covercraft.com/dashmat.html

Covercraft markets a number of Dash Mats. I'm not sure if they sell direct, but they have a number of dealers across the country, I know California Car Cover is one, as that's where I bought my Covercraft Cover for my Tahoe from.

If anything, the link might help you with the different basic types available. Hope this helps. Mark
Ma

ralatkins

Reaction score
I just bought a coverking cover in velour from amazon. I have not put it in yet (have a softball sized hole to fix), but it looks very nice and well made