Will 26's fit my 2007 Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

[email protected]

Reaction score
I have a 2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ with 24's on it. The first day I put the 24's on I was making a U-turn and the wheel rubbed on the front bumper enough to rip half of it off. The body shop I took it to did some heating thing in the wheel well to give more room for my wheels and also trimmed the ends of the power running boards for more space too. I haven't had a single problem since. I'd like to put 26's on but need to know if they'd fit. Surely, someone out there has to have a 2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ that they put 24's on and had some similar problems I did?

NathanJax

Reaction score
It's going to depend on your wheel offset and tire width. There's tons of people running 26's and even 28's with the right wheel/tire choice. With the trimming you've already done you might not have to trim anymore to fit the 26's either. You can go to willtheyfit.com and put in your current rim/tire size and then the new rim/tire size and see how close they are