WTB 99 Tahoe OEM Foglamps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justimagination

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BUMP:peace:

Someone somewhere knows someone who has probably got a set of these FACTORY FOG LAMPS(mounted in the Air Dam) lying around.Unlike most people, I just don't like the A/Market ones.
Let me know if you know of a way to order these, any and all help would be appreciated.Thank's
david g.

Jounier11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You mean like these bad boys right here:
5.jpg

justimagination

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe that's the limited version, the one's I hoped for mount in the lower air dam, I also did not want to get rid of the chrome bumper. I'm about to believe it was not an option because I can't get an answer from anyone. If anyone know's for sure, please let me know, Thank's,
david g.
You mean like these bad boys right here:
5.jpg

2000CCSB

Reaction score
your kinding me right. the air dam lights were aftermarket!!! I didn't know that they put them on all kinds of trucks seem to be a lot of 2500 and 3500 trucks I'll look around for pics.
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn305/88gmctruck/88 Sierra/P1110060.jpg

Edit: I knew I could find you something Go check this out over on GMT400.
http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?16042-fog-lights&highlight=foglights
Hope this is helpful. I myself took a different route and went 01 fogs I like them ok but maynot give you that factory look you want
sigpic_zpsb2475627.jpg

Last edited:

2000CCSB

Reaction score
so why can't he put pre 95 air dam on it and run those fogs???? I think it would work great.

I also love my big gaping holes in my bumper nd prefer them to not be filled with fogs:naughty:
But you are right the factory fogs would fit perfect.

I love that tahoe GT up top OMG. There are 2 of those in my town and they are not perfect so sad to see them.

justimagination

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You two are awesome, just the info I've been looking for after 2-3 weeks, I knew it would happen.I like the lights on your black truck, what year did you say they were? and I believe you said they were OEM. Did they come with the bracket's ? Thank's for all your help.
david g.:peace:

Jounier11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the tahoe limited?? and I'm not saying that you CAN'T install them on 95 and up trucks just that i would just slap some aftermarket one's and not hassle P.S. the one's you have on the front bumper spoiler are aftermarket like what you have is what i'd do than going with some old and fogged up lights from a pre 95.

Jounier11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yee they got alot of new goodies for our trucks even new stock taillights for 40.00 if you don't wanna have a aftermarket look and just stock.