WTH another UAW strike!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlcvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I can’t get a 09’ Tahoe by August, it’s off to the Infiniti dealer I go. :fly:

Last edited:

jlcvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Infiniti? For a QX56?

Maybe QX56, but I don’t really like the rear window. I might go smaller to the FX model. The 09’ FX 50 will have 390hp V8 :D or (FX 35 303hp V6), 7 speed automatic, 21†rims, around view monitor, rear active steer, second row seats that fold almost flat, redesigned model.
http://www.infiniti.com/allnewfx/?Site=I09IFXE0208WCV280319&Area=03&Creative=19

I’m still partial to the Tahoe, but I’m not going to order one if they can’t tell me when it’s going to come in.

JAGastrock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My mother had one of the first FX35s with the 20 inch wheels. That thing rode like CRAP. I mean, the only way to know just how bad it was, is to drive one. It was HORRID. The car was fun to drive, but the ride just overshadowed everything. I like the new FX in every way except for the front, and the front makes me sad. The current FX looks so happy from the front and the new one looks really mean and mad. And that saddens me because it looks so happy from the back.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My mother had one of the first FX35s with the 20 inch wheels. That thing rode like CRAP. I mean, the only way to know just how bad it was, is to drive one. It was HORRID. The car was fun to drive, but the ride just overshadowed everything. I like the new FX in every way except for the front, and the front makes me sad. The current FX looks so happy from the front and the new one looks really mean and mad. And that saddens me because it looks so happy from the back.

i love the MEAN MAD AGGRESSIVE stance. why i like the GMT 900 tahoe, 2008 charger. new camaro. 99-04 mustangs. just look like STAY THE F:yesnod: *CK out of the way.

jlcvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I don’t know about the early models, the 08’ FX 35 I took for a ride last years handled and drove nice. The lane departure system is worthless to me, but it has some other good features. As for the front end, I’m not a happy person so I don’t want a happy SUV anyways. :) I would rather it look mean and mad, maybe it will scare people and they will get out of my way. :bur2:

jlcvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Infinity is a glorifies Nissan, not that impressive to me anyway.

As is:
Acura is a glorified Honda
Lexus is a glorified Toyota
Lincoln is a glorified Ford
Cadillac is a glorified GMC or Chevy

I still like the Tahoe more than the Infiniti. I think the FX is a SUV you like or dislike with not many people in between.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As is:
Acura is a glorified Honda
Lexus is a glorified Toyota
Lincoln is a glorified Ford
Cadillac is a glorified GMC or Chevy

I still like the Tahoe more than the Infiniti. I think the FX is a SUV you like or dislike with not many people in between.

which is why yall should buy mercedes FTMFW:crazy:

RC-Calypso

Reaction score
I come from a Chevy family, but I have owned Benz, Fords, Hondas, Mazdas and once I had a company Suzuki Samurai. Of all, the Benz has been the most unreliable vehicle I have ever owned or driven, and believe it or not the most reliable is the '03 Tahoe we still own now.
That is why I'm researching for another one now.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
they are more reliable than you think. they do need service and its outragious. but my 84 mercedes is one of the most solid vehicles i have EVER driven.

The older benz is reliable, but the newer ones have had problems. I recall hearing of the one that had a mirror knocked off and the computer shut the whole car down.