Yes another one.. just some BSing around

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
worth taking a look at?? 94 suburban for 1300 bucks
1. complete Euro head light kit (black) marker lights and parking lights
2. goodmark cowl
3. new GMC black grill
4. new ACC interior carpet
5. complete drop kit 5/7 (needs installed)
6. street scene mirrors
7.all the interior parts are there, just missing drivers side door panel

something to just finish and paint and to drive in the winter.. Im thinking about painting it black... let me know.. idk it think it would be a sweet beater and lowered burban...

Last edited:

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hell yeah, dude. If all it really needs is paint and it runs good, that would be a badass custom winter beater. Actually, if it was painted, it wouldnt be beater.I say get it and then go spec-ops style on it.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was thinking a flat matte looking black.. like a hotrodz black color and lowered to the ground pretty much.. a 5/7 would put that thing pretty damn low.. only thing is it has about 200000 on it. frame is clean. so tomorrow i might go and sneek a peek at it.. I mean the hood, belltech 5/7 drop, and the front end sh*t is probably worth close to a grand.. so idk.. well see

TahoeGoBoom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
depends, if he can do it all cheap it'd work out. and down here, if you have a tahoe or a burban with a system, your the sh!t. so i imagine a dropped burban would do good. lol