• Level front with spacers

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Level front with complete leveling kit ie. RC, ready lift etc

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Lower the rear to level it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Palmerhaynes

Reaction score
Alright guys I'm kinda new to this forum and not familiar with how it works but I just got a few questions. I have a 2002 Z71 Tahoe all stock. I'm wanting to level the front end with the rear and I've noticed that a lot of people are either lowering the rear or raising the front with a spacer or ford keys. Which one is better IYO? I'm also looking at brush guards on the front so if y'all could give me some advice for that too that'd be awesome! Also what max tire size could I fit if I level with stockers?

Thanks,
P

Donut Slayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Keys are for the front, spacers for the rear. If your just want to level the front, use keys and you should be able to fit 33's or 285-70-17's just fine.

Palmerhaynes

Reaction score
Alright thanks. I think I may do some keys on the front and add some 285 trail graps up front. I'm trying to make it have a mean, aggressive stance. Thanks for the Info.

Donut Slayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know how the trail grapplers work. And take some pics. Im gonna put tires on my Hoe soon, and trail graps are on the short list.

taho3fan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will surely like the trail grapplers. I had these tires before and had no complaints. They performed well on mud and cleaned out extremely well. The sidewall is strong, and they are not too loud on the highway.