Anyone tried the dual 8" box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97srad750

Reaction score
Last edited:

cdboyd

Reaction score
That box looks pretty sweet. I do like the stealth look and with those subs there you could mount your amp under your passenger seat if it does not have electric motor there. That's what I did and I bought one of those JL stealth box that replaces the center console for a clean stealthy look.

97srad750

Reaction score
That box looks pretty sweet. I do like the stealth look and with those subs there you could mount your amp under your passenger seat if it does not have electric motor there. That's what I did and I bought one of those JL stealth box that replaces the center console for a clean stealthy look.

Yeah but you'd probably have to find a small footprint amp if you wanted some serious power. I don't the ZX500.1 he advertises in one of his packages might would fit. I love the design though. Just curious about the output.

cdboyd

Reaction score
I run an Alpine MRV F450 5 channel amp and it is tight but it is hidden unless you push the seat all the way back. It works out ok.

Backon4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah the pics of the tan box is actually my box in my Yukon. Rodney has been a friend of mine for 10+ years. He originally sold the box with 2 sony slim10's but I am not a fan of sony stuff so I asked him to come up with something different and this is what he came up with. The box is very high quality and fits like a glove. I have the l5's now. but will upgrade later. I am using a kicker 350.2 and it pushes the l5's well. Later when I bump up to the l7's I am going to get the kicker 750.1. I can assure you you will not be disappointed. I was looking for a good all around system but needed to keep all my cargo space. This was the perfect thing for me. If you are looking for a little extra bass but want to keep your rear cargo space then this is for you. However if you are wanting to piss off your neighbors and win competitions I would look at something else. If you have any direct questions shoot me an email. [email protected]

Backon4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was mine about 12 years ago. Now with a wife and 2 kids it's just not that important.

BeefyTahoe

Reaction score
I was trying to check it out but ebay says it was removed or the bid is over. Is there any way you can take a pic of it and post it. I am looking to put some subs in my tahoe but didn't really want to take up all the space in the back. Thanks.