Off Brand Front End Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about doing this for my Hoe when I first got it since it needed an Upper Balljoint and a pitman arm. I was tight on time...and couldn't wait for the shipping. When summer comes and I hopefully seal the deal on a set of 24's...My whole front-end will be done using this kit. I say go for it and do a write...KEEP US POSTED!

79powerwagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For $162.00, I'd try to find some USA made stuff first. There si a company in Michigan that still makes parts (I just bought a full kit for my 66 Charger) and the pricing was better than this...

Shop around first, always a good policy! ;)

John Redcorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid around $120 total $20 per part I think for cheap chinese "master pro" oreilly house brand inner and outer tie rods, pitman, and idler.

Ball joints and those sway bar links can't be that much more. If you're going to cheap it, at least do it some place like oreilly where you can take the stuff back if it breaks.

79powerwagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On other boards, I've been reading about failures of the imported parts bought from eBay. I'm not implying that all imported parts are junk, just shop wisely. Being able to exchange broken parts under warranty is all well and good, unless you are killed in the crash caused by the failed parts...

A good value is not the same as a low price.

NYrr496

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know... Moog, TRW and Falcon are good quality parts. I don't know that I'd trust my family's safety to Chinese internet parts. I learned my lesson with the headlights.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've only ordered two chinese parts...maybe three

Right rear door lock actuator, right rear light bracker and turn signal switch work great!

got em off ebay...partswarehouse.com. THEY HAVE LIVE AMERICAN TECH SUPPORT!@