Different DRLs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MadMedwyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm running Silverstar Ultra low-beams and Silverstar Ultra fog lights. They look awesome, but now my yellow DRLs look out of place. Can anyone recommend some bulbs that look cool and maybe unique? I'm not looking for anything too crazy like purple, but are there blueish-white looking DRLs for our trucks that could compare to the tint of my lowbeams and fog lights? Thanks.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude, where did you find ULTRA FOGS, all i could find was 880st no 880 SU like lows or highs. but i happy with my PIAA Xstreme white. sorry i cant help you with the drls, but why would it really matter as they are never on at the same time. enless you use them in the day time . :shy:

MadMedwyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe my fogs aren't ultras. I glanced at the box for about five seconds then proceeded to put them in. All I know is that they are pretty white. I guess it doesn't really matter, but I've never liked yellow...even if they are just DRLs. I've seen some DRL bulbs on Silverados ect. that definatly didn't come on them, so I guess I'll do some research.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe my fogs aren't ultras. I glanced at the box for about five seconds then proceeded to put them in. All I know is that they are pretty white. I guess it doesn't really matter, but I've never liked yellow...even if they are just DRLs. I've seen some DRL bulbs on Silverados ect. that definatly didn't come on them, so I guess I'll do some research.

if you find anything let me know, i would like somthing to match too. im gunna do some also. :yesnod:

z71offroader

Full Access Member
Reaction score
u can put blue bulbs in but they will be alot bluer than the silverstars...u could put in silverstar amber bulbs which will match ur turn signals, u can also put in led bulbs which will give u a pure white with alittle blue to them.