Install lower air deflector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K9KOPPER

Reaction score
I have a 2007 PPV that I came across with low miles and was able to buy at a great price. Given the fact that this was a former fleet unit, I decided to essentially restore it. I had the whole thing repainted. I replaced all the trim, etc....H ad all the antenna holes welded up and the spot light removed. The tahoe was missing the lower air deflector, so I bought one for it. I figured this would be easy to instal, boy wad I wrong. There is a 10 mm screw on each end and tabs that are supposed to mate to the front bumper.... Supposed to. I tried for an hour with no luck. Any help, tips, pictures, or tutorials would be much appreciated. :happy160:

canakin

Reaction score
I have popped a few of these back in place over the years, but didn't do anything special. I just snapped the tabs in one at a time and then the two screws on the end. The deflector you bought, is it an aftermarket one?? There's a chance maybe the bumper or air deflector (or both) are aftermarket and slightly off in measurements. The fit was pretty snug for the OEM ones. Good luck!