Mini Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHISTOSO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is technically not one but my daughter graduated High School in May and I promised her a nice ride so, gas prices being as they are, I've been working on this 2001 Blazer for about 3 months now and since she really enjoys the Hoe I figured she'd like it. She hasn't seen it as of yet but she will get the keys this weekend. She has a 4.3 GPA and is headed for ASU this fall. This is my reward to her.. I call it "MiniHoe":p

image003.jpg

See the resemblance...

hoe035.jpg

ayeplussjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sick ride!!! I'm sure your daughter will be very happy...Congrats to you for raising a great daughter, and congrats to your daughter for her great achievement!!!

Challenger:Denali

Reaction score
thats an outstanding GPA congrats to you and her!
nice ride what did you do to it just asking?

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats pimp, ASU is a really nice school, I took a tour there 3 years ago when I was looking at colleges...

Mr.Klean

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats to your daughter and very nice little blazer.

CHISTOSO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats an outstanding GPA congrats to you and her!
nice ride what did you do to it just asking?

Lowered it 4" all the way around, slapped a set of 20's on it, Pioneer deck with an iPod interface, Boston speakers in all the stock locations, 1-8" Bazooka in the rear, Tinted windows, Halo Headlights, Clear corners, Speed grille, fiberglass hood, among other little things here and there. It has 29k original on the clock. I can't wait, she's gonna flip. Thanks all..

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lovely truck man, both of them. Congrats to your daughter and you for everything mentioned above.

YukonJacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get her a nice Black and Gold Steelers plate for the front, while your at it drop the raider plate,

Go Steelers

All kiddin aside, you did a really nice job on your daughters ride, She'll be the envy of all

CHISTOSO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get her a nice Black and Gold Steelers plate for the front, while your at it drop the raider plate,

Go Steelers

All kiddin aside, you did a really nice job on your daughters ride, She'll be the envy of all

Actually she likes the Steelers, Packers and Raiders but I'm working on her sticking to the 3rd and only the 3rd. Ha ha. Just joking though.