well after looking around and seeing her in my driveway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1999HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im keeping her so i messaged all the people who bid and told em the item was no longer for sale :D just couldn t part with her **** gas prices she is gonna be a classic and im gonna keep her

JsnChristianson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you are keeping the vehicle! With the recent accelerated depreciation of our vehicles and other large SUVs it really doesn't make sense to sell. These vehicles are worth more than the market value would reflect IMO. Haha, maybe that is just the sentimental value speaking for me though!

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, your right. I went to the dealer and they offered me 5K in trade value. I almost puked. I have to drive it until it falls apart now.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ooo denali's for 5k? may have to start lookin for a denali or an escalade again. :)

good to hear your keepin it.

1999HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i test drove the jeep limited and loved it but after really searching i noticed a ton of people complaining and saying how much repairs were and then i looked at gas mileage and there wasn t much of a difference and i started thinkin why give my truck away when its in such good condition i mean there is no rust to be found on the body with the exception of slight bubbling over the windshield but the doors underbody all are nere perfect i thought the truck was from florida.... so i realized in the nick of time i have a real gem on my hands and need to keep her......phew plus i had been away from here for a bit and coming back kinda rekindled my love for the truck

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good for you. I'm glad you realized jeep stands for Just empty every pocket mine has needed 1500 dollers of work as of today. I'm also glad you decided to keep it as I was gunna bid on it. It's one nice ho

Last edited:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RT- don't tell me it was that damned autotrac or whatever they call it.

Quadra drive?? auto trac is on 4x4 tahoes. But yea, some transaxle crud not the entire trans axle, but some components , that and the suspension system (one curb jump to many LOL) , i wish it had the option to take it out of 4x4, the gear binding is what caused it, but i should have it back on thursday, hopefully good as new.

but to let ya know i get 12.3 MPG city in the jeep (4.7 v8 HO) and 15.6 MPG city in the yukon.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahaha wow that shows how long yesterday was....

quadra drive, yes. heard from several people the system was not worth it, or i'd have a jeep parked where the tahoe is most likely.