04 Tahoe temperature rising

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lbonilla

Reaction score
I have a 2004 Tahoe 5.3L - The temperature started rising above 210. It never overheats though. I've replaced the fan clutch, thermostat, original radiator flushed, spark plugs and cables, etc... I even performed a block test and no signs of crack heads nor blown head gasket. I'm running out of options. Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated.

LOWKEY

Reaction score
I have a 2004 Tahoe 5.3L - The temperature started rising above 210. It never overheats though. I've replaced the fan clutch, thermostat, original radiator flushed, spark plugs and cables, etc... I even performed a block test and no signs of crack heads nor blown head gasket. I'm running out of options. Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated.

when you had the flush was it "burped" properly? any type of push bars or anything on the front of the Tahoe? any road debris or heavy blockage in the radiator? belt driven fans are weak when its really hot outside, does it get hot cruising or at idle?