07+ Escalade Fenders on a Denali? Same fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

costa

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone has swapped the denali fenders for the escalade fenders with the recessed side vent??

The dealer wont give me accurate answer as to whether they are the same fitment, body lines, etc... but they seem to be the "same" in my eyes...

What do you guy think?

-C

thetahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the garage filled with black vehicles :]
I would imagine they are, especially since the headlights between the two look about the same. If not, you could always cut a hole in your original fenders and install the Escalade vents, I've heard of people doing that. :eek:

bmwman3241

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got my dealer to cut my Denali fender to install the Escalade ones. Installation took them about a week. Only downside is that according to them, they took out almost everything under the hood to install it.

CIMG0094.jpg

Photo0033.jpg

CIMG0095.jpg

DSC00936.jpg

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
His vents fdo look real good but those Fender vents can be easily installed without even removing the fender, or atleast if you do remove it, it doesn't take removing any engine parts. I've herad of alot of people removing fenders without touching the engine. Belltech's Avalanche is one.

costa

Reaction score
that's actually nicer than i thought it would look... thanks for sharing... not sure if the what the dealer told you is true... but i will definitely see after doing the conversion!

thanks!