08 TAHOE LS PPV Rear AC Control Options? *HELP PLEASE*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tenminutes

Reaction score
Hey guys. New here. Just bought an 08 PPV tahoe. It's clean and I LOVE IT. However, I do have two little kids and right now there is NO rear AC control in the truck. There is an "AUX" button on the dash AC controller and it opperates at the speed and temp as the front AC.

Wondering if any of you know details about how the Rear AC in these trucks is controlled? Specifically, if I were to buy one of the digital AC controller and replace it in my dash, (A) would it work and add AC functionality plug and play (B) offer some sort of port on the back of the unit that would allow me to run a specific cable from the newer dash controller to a floor console controller?

In short I am shopping for consoles and trying to figure out if buying a rear console controller would even work. If the answer is yes, then I have more questions (what data cable, where to buy, etc.).

Thanks guys. Happy to be here and look forward to contributing. :happy160:

NathanJax

Reaction score
You'd have to swap out entire wire harness, BCM, you'd have to get the ac air aspirator and all. It would be cheaper to sell the PPV and get the Tahoe you want