1995 Yukon GT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gearhead90

Reaction score
Hey everybody, so I just bought this 1995 2 door 4x4 Yukon GT. Can I get some help on what makes it any different from a regular 4x4 2 door Yukon?

sntrym95

Reaction score
Fender flares, painted bumpers, skid plates, GT logo, and all options for the interior. Everything else is the same.

Gearhead90

Reaction score
I figured. So the regular 4x4 Yukon suspension and the GT suspension is the same? And the GT comes with a skid plate that the regular doesn't have ?

sntrym95

Reaction score
I think everything else was an option for the regular 4x4s, the GT package just had it all.

Gearhead90

Reaction score
Thanks. I honestly just drive her home right now and I don't remember seeing a skid plate. But I'll be checking that in a minute. $1400 for her leaves me plenty of room to toss some much needed TLC

sntrym95

Reaction score
Well after 22 years someone may have removed it and not put it back, damaged it, or whatever. They were only bolted on.

Gearhead90

Reaction score
I checked it out today guys. Looks like I have all three aluminum guards. One up front, one under the engine and one under the transfer case. I'm assuming they're all OEM. This thing seems to be all original with just some surface rust up on the roof. After some tune up on the drive train and power train, some new tires, a complete paint and body restore will be next. Everyone says these Yukon GTs are a bit more unique than regular Yukon's. It has electric leather seats and seems to be pretty sweet. Definitely excited about this build.