2000 tahoe limited, first truck ever!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Low35

Reaction score
Hello fellow tahoe owners. I'm excited to say I am now a truck owner. I bought a 2000 tahoe limited last August. The truck is my fair weather toy and has been in the garage since I bought it. I have never had a truck before and really never been interested owning one until I saw this one. My plan for this truck is to make it look sporty, clean and aggressive. The only outside mods I plan on doing is painting the rims a nice gunmetal grey and adding a gunmetal tahoe ss badge to the doors. The limited lettering fell off and is real hard to find. I will be browsing the forum for performance and suspension ideas. I'm more interested in handling and maintenance items over power mods. The limited already has the z56 police package so it has plenty power of me.

Low35

Reaction score
Pics

Almost forgot pics.

Attachments

• post_image6.jpg
    post_image6.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 8
  • post_image10.jpg
    post_image10.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 6
  • post_image7.jpg
    post_image7.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 6
  • post_image9.jpg
    post_image9.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 5

Wayne67vert

Reaction score
I have a '99 Limited. It's the same as your 2000.
They already have heavier sway bars and bilstein shocks.
The tire store balked when I asked for larger sized tires than what their catalog called for.
I like mine! :)

Jungle Rooster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
picture.php

I like the rear bumper deleted off these

Last edited: