2007+ Tahoe/Yukon Pedders Lowering Suspension 50% Off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rob@WretchedMS

Reaction score
We are looking for 1 Tahoe or Yukon local to Westfield Mass that is looking to have a Pedders suspension installed on it. We have 3 kits in stock, but are offering this to the first person to schedule an appointment with us to drop off the truck for 2 days.

The kit lowers the center of gravity of the truck, drastically improves the handling of the track, and improves the ride quality at the same time.

http://peddersusa.com/Chevrolet Large SUV.htm
This will give you a bit of a look at the drop that we're talking about.

http://www.tahoeforum.com/showthread.php?t=4853&highlight=Pedders
Above is a post by johnebgoode about the suspension that he had done at another Pedders Dealer.

Our suspension products are high quality, and our support is second to none. That said we need to get one of your trucks in our shop at the highly discounted rate.

Any questions feel free to post here or PM me.

Thanks.

Rob Anderson
Expert Tire/Wretched Motorsports
322 East Main St
Westfield MA

Mextahoe24

Reaction score
how much??

how mcuh for the lowering kit do u have any 3/5 lowering kit??or how much for the lowering kits that u have what lowering are they?

Rob@WretchedMS

Reaction score
The Kit lists for about $1450, it includes

Front Struts
Front Springs
Rear Shocks
Rear Springs
Sway Bar Bushings
Leveling System Rods

This kit provides a lowered vehicle that handles dramatically better than stock, while providing improved control over bumps.

The 50% off deal is for a local truck for us to do the installation on.

Thanks for the post.

Rob

dmsmotorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is one of the videos of the GM900 running an auto cross. Keep in mind, this vehicle also was very close to the average GTO time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBwIZEF9L8

and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG6Cb5V0olc

There is also a third video out there. Can't find it.

Hope it helps.

Also, when we were testing this vehicle and a Escalade, we were able to stop and turn so fast and hard under absolute maximum capabilities, that in both vehicles, the Onstar called and wanted to know if we were in a front end colision accident

And the best thing about it, is the absolute ride quality. We will ahve more active suspension coil usage than any other coil spring manufacturer that I have seen.

thanks
mike
dms

Rob@WretchedMS

Reaction score
I've had this posted for nearly 3 months, and have yet to see one of your trucks in our shop. What's a guy gotta do to get you to stop by?

I'm all ears.

Rob@WretchedMS

Reaction score
Item Code Quantity Availability
2422 2 Available
9187 2 Available
2425 2 Available
EP3518 1 Available
EP3519/35HD 1 Back Order
EP3520/29HD 1 Available
144305 2 Available

Retail $1,433.21 EA

but each kit is different depending on whether the truck has autoride, or not, and it will work with the hotchkis bars, we can just remove the sway bar to frame bushings.

Mr. Furley

Reaction score
So which would I need? I have an 07 LT 2wd. Whats the difference between the two front springs offered? Also I don't need any HD towing.

dmsmotorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So which would I need? I have an 07 LT 2wd. Whats the difference between the two front springs offered? Also I don't need any HD towing.

There are 2 sizes of front coil springs due to the larger diameter of the electronic shocks with autoride. This is why we have 2 different sized front coils

To see what the Pedders suspension looks like, go to my webshots page, and you can see Silverados, Escalades, Tahoes, Yukons, and Denalis with our suspension.

mike
dms