2009 Suburban at Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PMD GTO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Other than looking it up on KBB.com does anyone know how to research what the invoice of a 2009 LTZ Suburban should be? Anyone here work at a dealer and have any inside info? Also, if a dealer says he'll sell it to me for invoice should I settle for that or do you think I could get the price any lower?

Also my dealer told me that the sticker for the Suburban that I want is $58,870 and the Invoice is $54,619.43. But when I looked it up and priced it with options on KBB.com the sticker price was the same but the Invoice was $53,461.03, over $1,200.00 less.

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If i was to be on the market for a 09 Suburban.. I would not pay anymore than $38K... once you hit the street that thing will be value at $30 or less..

At this point buying an SUV is a total diffrent Market.. dealers are giving them away.. you will see that from now on the inventory for 09 Suburbans and Tahoes will be kept at minimum.

Shop around .. if possible get an 08... i have seen discounts that go all the way to 15K or even more..

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try Edmunds.com, it is pretty much accurate to the dollar. Carsdirect.com is close but could be off by a couple hundred bucks.

Poe1983

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is absolutely no reason to even pay close to what the dealer is suggesting to you. No more than 43 grand if you're talking fully equipped.