2010 Tahoe - Nav will not "flash"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tooboredtowork

Reaction score
I have a 2010 tahoe LT with rear DVD. I bought the PN 15882766, the antenna, and the VSS kit. I installed everything as listed in the forum (thank all of you who contributed to that, EXTREMELY helpful). Reconnected everything, turned the key, and blue theftlock screen - success.

I took the truck to the dealer to have the radio flashed, and they told me they couldn't do it. Their reasoning is because the "RPO Codes" are not for my vehicle, and therefore it can not be done.

Any advice on this? I am in Orange County, and I really want to get my nav working. Know anyone who can help me with this? Know what to do? Please help!!

Thanks!

blkonblk

Reaction score
hey - i guess you have to get your nav programmed to your vin. send this guy an email and tell him Bo sent you and he will give you a great price for programming,,his name is Mike [email protected],,i think he is located in colorado. another guy that does these programming is Greg and his email is [email protected]. tell him i sent you

hope this helps and keep us informed of the progress

mattsntx

Reaction score
I did this exact same thing on a 2009 last week. You have to give them a VIN number from a vehicle that has the Nav and DVD from the factory. Go to the CarMax web page and search for a fully loaded 2010 with all of the options you need (thie VIN is on each listing). Take that VIN with you to the dealership and have them enter that into the TIS and then program based on that VIN. It worked great in my truck. Good luck.