4 inch lift 01 Hoe Help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dmoney

Reaction score
I want to lift my 2001 tahoe LT and I don't really know where to start but I do know I can't afford these entire suspension overhauls I see on websites.... I was looking at leveling kits and adjustable shocks but really don't know what to be looking for. Ideally I want at least a 3 inch lift and want to know what is the best buy for the money. :confused:

boodah

Reaction score
Check out the torsion key lift with rear spacer lift combo on ebay and other various websites.
They should run for about $155. The most basic kits come with the two torsion keys, two front shock mount extenders, and two rear coil spring spacers.
Some guys on here have found other torsion keys for lifting the front for less $. Just do a search here on the forum to find out more info on that.

I have lifted my 2005 Tahoe 4WD with this setup and have found it to be reasonable in price and quality. Good luck.