98 Yukon lifted with 37s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

supaman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to get rid of my 98 yukon again...about to move to san diego with my girl and not exactly what im wanting for out there...like to get $9500 out of it..It is loaded, power everything, heated seats and mirrors, touch screen in-dash stereo, all leather, blue interior lights, 6" pro comp sl and 3" bl, regeared with 4.56s and locker, 37x12.5x17 bfg KM2s and 17" dick cepek DC1, blacked out projector heads and black tails, roll pan, hitch, all chrome bumper

PIC-0140.jpg

PIC-0139.jpg

PIC-0141.jpg

PIC-0142-1.jpg

desk006.jpg

desk005.jpg

TAYLOR004.jpg

Biggwaukegan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just a tad bit of advice. The rust and 9500 dont mix well. Better paint it or drop the price bro. I know you got a ton of **** into it, but nowadays, the way the economy is, people get picky. Wanna sell it fast? spend the dust and paint that beast.

supaman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i know big its just time and money and i dont drive it too much it just kind of sits around lol..it sucks, the tires have mabey 3-4000 on them tops

supaman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not even ne offers??? this price is def negotiable but respectable offers please..

supaman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im honestly not too sure...i didnt do the roll pan it was already done when i purchased the truck...so idk have looked at it a few times but it looks like the pan right against the frame..thats what the lil bulge is

supaman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i looked at it earlier and it is the frame for sure...i honestly didnt know they were supposed to trim them up a lil bit but u would think the guy that did it would realize it and do it...just for the fact that it hit, oh well what can ya do

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just got it back today. and need to fix all the stuff 4 wheel parts f**ked up on it and figure out how fast im actually going to be able to get any numbers out of it. almost afraid to drive it... it sounds like its about to sh!t out those gears and the new E-locker that JUST got put in it the past 2 days... gotta figure out what the hell they did to my ABS, and power steering as well... that ws strike three for 4 Wheels Parts in Indianapolis...

cruising down the highway with traffic showed me doing anywhere from 75-90... hahaha guess its time to buy that tuner... its overgeared a little so i don't have to change it when i put 37's on it, so it probably won't be a huge jump until i need new tires, but i did notice i used alot less gas on the way back from Indianapolis.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ABS light is a common issue, you have to get a programmer to tell the truck what it's actually doing with the new gears (yet another element the moron salesman neglected to tell you). If the gears improved mileage they may be working properly but the noise and heat leads me to believe that they didn't get the backlash correct or something was installed wrong and a bearing may be failing. Sorry to thread jack, truck looks good how do you like the km2's so far?

supaman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no man ur fine i like them a lot actually....if i cant see im puttin 20s with same tires next summer

supaman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i agree prob wont need it n san diego and im sure gas is pretty high out there too...i know its goin down but im sure it will go back up...no offers at all,