A/C Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mjbradeis

Reaction score
The A/C & defroster lights are not working. Are they just bulbs or do you have to replace the whole A/C control panel. I have an '04 with the digital dual temp controls.

SCZ71

Reaction score
Same problem happened to me a few months ago. Then a few weeks went by and they came back on and have been for a year! I would imagine they are just bulbs in there that can be changed. Hopefully yours will just come back on too!

ayeplussjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm actually having a problem with my 2wd drive and auto 4wd backlights on my Tahoe. Only the 4wd high and 4wd low are backlit when the lights are on. Also on my steering wheel controls on the left side the prog button and the onstar buttons are not lighting up as well. I've been wondering what the prob is. I was going to take it in this weekend, but if anyone knows what the problem is please let me know so I don't have to take it in to the dealer

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck also has a couple lights on the A/C control not working, the dealer said there is an LED cluster behind there and until they all go out or it becomes unsafe or more than you can deal with, not to worry about it as it can be a pricey fix.

mjbradeis

Reaction score
My truck also has a couple lights on the A/C control not working, the dealer said there is an LED cluster behind there and until they all go out or it becomes unsafe or more than you can deal with, not to worry about it as it can be a pricey fix.

Wonderful, that is not great news.