Aftermarket Intake Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
or get another PCM out of another tahoe and send that one to Blackbear. Then youll have 2, one factory settings, and one modded.. just incase if you wanted to change something or another

Last edited:

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Sas...when you find a redic Cheap Hoe or Burb pull the PCM and ship it to me. I'll trade ya ll the college girles ya want. Or Re-paint my truck.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
: / hmmmm.. I have the girls already and im not looking to paint anyones truck right now unless the Ca$hmoney comes on the table.. And im pretty sure you could get one pretty cheap anyways.... wrecking yards, ebay, craigslist.. i guarantee i could find one..

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just double checkin....cuz you asked what was in my Avatar lol....

How much would you charge? I can supplu paint, clear, n prime if we need it. Is it safe to sleep in my truck t night while the paint cures lol

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
umm idk on the price.. id say a grand but im just spit balling this out.. . Where are you coming from?? and sleeping in the hoe might not be the best idea.. you may feel a little lightheaded when you wake up the next morning..