Air Horn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jesters.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For some reason I want to get an air horn just for the hell of it. Does anyone know any nice ones that are cheap/decently priced? I know you get what you pay for but since I just want one for the hell of it I don't want to spend all my money on it.

Thanks!

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, i have no info for you but want to subscribe to the thread cause i'm in the same boat as you.

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could always try Ebay? You might find one for pretty cheap! Just a thought!

rockman20

Reaction score
When I was looking for a good compressor/tank combo for my dually, I ran across a shop on Ebay that sells lots of train horn kits. Compressors, tanks, fittings, the works and they seemed pretty reasonably priced. I always came across them whenever I would search for VIAR.

Good luck!

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i hav always felt this way, however i want a P.A. system in my truck.. i have always wanted a P.A. system so i could tell people to get the hell out of my way

667theneighbour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i hav always felt this way, however i want a P.A. system in my truck.. i have always wanted a P.A. system so i could tell people to get the hell out of my way

Search for train horn on youtube.com. I think people will get the hell out of your way with one of those. :cool2:

177mph

Reaction score
I have put "fiamm" air horns in almost all my cars over the years. They sound just like the ferrari horns (probably because fiamm supplies ferrari) and are very loud. They get peoples attention. Very simple install.

70Delta

Reaction score
Jesters I own a 2000 'hoe and have it equiped with a train air horn. I am very happy with it and it scares the simple S@#$ out of people. I have had it mounted under my truck for 3 years now with no problems. I dropped the spare tire under the back and mounted it up underneath to protect it. I bought it from Hornblasters.com They have been very good and answer any questions. They sell entire kits including air comp. tanks and horns. They even include videos on their site to ensure you get the horn you want. Good luck!!

Jesters.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions guys! I will look into it all!

kandywhips504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Omega makes good kits and there are some other good companies on ebay that sell big kits for cheep, FYI the bigger the tank and psi the compressor can get it up to the louder they will be and the bigger the horns the lower tone it will be