all you limited lovers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

General Stalin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
***DISCLAIMER*** ^^^This man is not an accurate exemplary representation of a Massachusetts resident. =P

Anyway, guys I'm really jonesin' for this truck. I just applied for a personal loan today during lunch at work, should know by tomorrow afternoon sometime. If I can't get it, then I will reapply with a cosigner.

1999HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude we need to get a summer get together with these hoes i know that theres a few more of us around and dont forget to get active in the regional area at the bottom of this site

General Stalin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guh, this is so aggrivating. I got declined for my loan (I was sure I was going to, but I was really hoping to be suprised), so now I am going to go to the bank on Saturday to reapply with a friend cosigning. I'm so impatient -_-

General Stalin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys this really really sucks. I just got approved for a $4500 loan today. I get home from work and call the guy selling the truck; he just f***ing sold it yesterday...

F my life

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dang son that sucks. sorry about the sale, but alteast you can still throw your 383 in..