Another new guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beagleman

Reaction score
Hey guys, long time Chevy guy ( over 40 years dedicated) just ordered a 2019 Tahoe Premier, and am patiently waiting until March when they think it will be here.... looking forward to 'meeting' you guys and gals, and maybe even learn something in the process....

Jeff

Shaggy

Admin
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey guys, long time Chevy guy ( over 40 years dedicated) just ordered a 2019 Tahoe Premier, and am patiently waiting until March when they think it will be here.... looking forward to 'meeting' you guys and gals, and maybe even learn something in the process....

Jeff

Nice! Welcome to the forum Jeff. When you get the 2019, post up pics here when you can!! :happy160:

Beagleman

Reaction score
Nice! Welcome to the forum Jeff. When you get the 2019, post up pics here when you can!! :happy160:

Thanks Shaggy, I hope I am still of sound mind by then, the order went into GM Canada yesterday and it is going to be a 12 week wait.,...... by them I may have gone nuts waiting.... getting exciting.... thanks I will try to post some pics when she gets here....... can't wait...
Jeff

Shaggy

Admin
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks Shaggy, I hope I am still of sound mind by then, the order went into GM Canada yesterday and it is going to be a 12 week wait.,...... by them I may have gone nuts waiting.... getting exciting.... thanks I will try to post some pics when she gets here....... can't wait...
Jeff

Wow! 12 weeks! Why did you decide to go with the 2019 rather then a new 2018 that I bet are still on lots today?

Beagleman

Reaction score
Wow! 12 weeks! Why did you decide to go with the 2019 rather then a new 2018 that I bet are still on lots today?

Yeah special order '19, I really anted the G1E siren red and that seems to be very rare, didn't want the sun roof, I have in in my Trailblazer and never used it, I can go topless in one of my Corvettes, also didn't want or need the mega infotainment system, so saved a few bucks there. Seems every Premier edition has both, and also have the 22's which don't seem to be the way to go.... so no 22's, no dvd, no sunroof , but everything else, max trailer pack etc..... Borla cat back, and maybe the GM or K&N Cold air......... figured if I was spending big bucks, I may as well get exactly what I want, ..... and it will be built specially for me.... so I figured , 'what the Hell'....yeah 12 weeks is going to be a tough one....:sad72: