Anyone have experience with Ifinity Kappa Perfect components?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yugoballa823

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with Ifinity Kappa Perfect components?
I already have 2 cvt 12s in my tahoe and i want to change out the stock speakers to improve the overall sound. Id like to get 2 sets of component speakers for the speakers in the doors and id like to know if anyone has used these before because ive heard both good and bad about them. Any help would be great, thanks.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
I'm running two sets of Kappa components in my front doors in my 'hoe and a set in my CTS. I think they're great speakers for the money. There are better speakers out there (Rainbow, Bostons, a/d/s, Focal, etc), but for the money, it's hard to beat the Kappas imho, and I've been installing for about 17 yrs and heard 'em all.

yugoballa823

Reaction score
thats good to hear. Im not really happy with the bass in the truck tho i mean it sounds good but i think it could sound better. I heard that the kappas dont rele have much bass nd thats wats making me alittle bit hesitant to buy them. I have nowhere else to throw in a sub for more bass lol the 2 cvt 12s took up all the room i had in the back.