Anyone know who makes this kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EZStreet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bumper and side moldings look tight, but the contrast of the cheap chrome with all that black looks weird to me. One of those blacked out tahoe grills would make it look perfect.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That kit sticks out too far, maybe if it were bagged with 22x14s out back and a rollpan but that just doesn't flow together well. Just my $0.02 tho.

kandywhips504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea not too much of a fan of it but looks pretty nifty, looks like it might be one of those regency or southern comfort conversion things from the dealership

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
LOL Indiana weather Blows!
I miss the snow from Indiana. I used to live in Logansport, Zionsville, and Indianapolis back when I was a kid. Moved to Tx in 86 and seen snow only about four times, and only once was it enough to actually stick for a couple hours.
Anyway, I haven't seen that kit before. Doesn't look bad, but I think it can be made to look a little better though. Like Boost said, some wider wheels for the back to blend in better with the width of the kit, and a black grille would definitely help also.

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No sh!t thats cool that you use to live up here JK! I just get tried of it, if it only snowed for a month or two I'd be fine but it last so damn long sometimes! I like warm weather all year so much more.And able to be to do more,I'd love to have the option to ride my bike all year if I wanted to! Well this is sh!ty I was hoping that someone would recognize it I guess the search continues on!

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll try to get a better pic later this week for ya Ty. Kandywhips I thought to I guess I'll see if I can talk to someone from each place and see if it is one of theirs!

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
No sh!t thats cool that you use to live up here JK! I just get tried of it, if it only snowed for a month or two I'd be fine but it last so damn long sometimes! I like warm weather all year so much more.And able to be to do more,I'd love to have the option to ride my bike all year if I wanted to! Well this is sh!ty I was hoping that someone would recognize it I guess the search continues on!
I used to hate when it snowed a lot. But since I moved down here and don't see it anymore, I actually miss it. The longer warm weather here is nice though, especially with all the lakes and water parks, etc. But the humidity kicks your @ss pretty bad, at least mine.
Anyway, good luck on the search for the kit.

Repo503

Reaction score
sticks out a little far but still far better than a lot of kits for these trucks...I see an LT running around here with a primered air dam that looks all fast and furious...I throw up in my mouth a little everytime that thing rolls by.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i do like the one in the link... Cant decide if i like the one in the snow, the picture doesnt do it justice either way