Anyone notice the change?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone else get greated with a bunch of bull**** today as most of the XM channels disappeared? and i was a week or so away from renewing it for another year....

Sepiroth

Spam Executioner
Reaction score
Yea I noticed a change in programming also. I pay monthly, so I'm gonna see how this pans out.

TahoeGoBoom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My friend has Sirius, said there were more channels and the quality was better. i never was a fan of the whole "satellite radio" craze. im more of an ipod/cd guy myself..

Kevs98hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They got rid of 66 raw the only station I listen to and replaced it with some stupid other station and all they do is talk no music. Im canceling my radio subscription.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They got rid of 66 raw the only station I listen to and replaced it with some stupid other station and all they do is talk no music. Im canceling my radio subscription.

haha i thought i was the only one.... i was on the fence when they changed it but thought since it was eminem's channel it may be alright... wrong... bull****. 67 isn't any better, but atleast they don't talk the WHOLE time...

i listen to alot of differnet music so atleast squizz (now octane) is still the same, and liquid metal is still the same.

maybe enough people will complain and they'll fix the rap stations. my subscription isn't up for another month, but i haven't decided whether to renew it or not. if i don't renew the money will buy a nice I-pod for the Hoe. (buyin it by the year)

its bad when you have 6-10 stations you enjoy and when they changed it it dropped to 2-3...