Anyone seen running car on water HHO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZX1100F1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While there are hydrogen fuel cell powered vehicles currently being tested this simple device is nothing more than a clever way to dupe consumers with the hydrogen guise.

To implement a real working hydrogen fuel system on a modern GM vehicle would require much more then the few lousy parts offered on this website and even more technical ingenuity to make work.

beach109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While there are hydrogen fuel cell powered vehicles currently being tested this simple device is nothing more than a clever way to dupe consumers with the hydrogen guise.

To implement a real working hydrogen fuel system on a modern GM vehicle would require much more then the few lousy parts offered on this website and even more technical ingenuity to make work.

Very true. Things work to a certain extent, but if something like this was THAT easy or successful, it would be there from the start. As is, scary and not something to be duped by, unless it's a really old ragamuffin car you could care less about.

004x4Hoe

Reaction score
Yeah my father in law is a master tech for Cadillac and hes says its bull****....a scam. To run a engine on one of those systems would take hundreds of dollars and well alot of trial and error! If it looks ,sounds, and feels like a scam.....yep probably is!

TangibleGhost

Reaction score
The Theory is sound but those pre-made systems are a joke. And to do it is not trial and error. As long as you do it right and do a lot of reading before hand it's doable.

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

X2!

Almost as good as putting magnets in the fuel tank, or the infamous TORNADO turbo!:lol:

Black Mamba

Reaction score
Guys,

Take it from an engineer, you CANNOT convert a petro/gas/diesel engine to utilize hydrogen gas technology. These advertisements and claims are completely false and a rip-off.

In a true hydrogen fuel cell vehicle setup, you purchase compressed hydrogen gas (which is produced by splitting water with electricity into oxygen and hydrogen gases, typically in an off-site or roadside facility using solar or wind energy). A completely electric vehicle is then powered by recombining the hydrogen gas and oxygen from the surrounding air inside a "reactor" to reverse the process and make water. The water goes out the tailpipe, and the by-product of the reaction is electricity which is used to power the drive motors and systems on the vehicle.

A true hydrogen vehicle does NOT burn hydrogen (in fact, there's not combustion involved whatsoever), it simply utilizes hydrogen gas as a carrier to produce electricity in the end. Believe me, it's the future and will solve our global energy crisis if implemented correctly. Check out Denmark and the rest of the Scandinavian countries, as they've been taking advantage of hydrogen gas reactors for over 80 yrs now. I believe one country has now implemented a "Hydrogen Highway", which only allows hydrogen fuel cell vehicles to travel on it. Problem right now is range, they can only travel roughly 250 mls between gas charges. That's bound to increase as the research and development continues, however.

Hope this helps clarify things...

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had thought that there were in fact two ways to use hydrogen, one being to simply burn it, and the other was to generate current for an electric motor...

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Third way - smash it together at a very high temperature and you get a blinding, white flash and fairly large explosion.

Black Mamba

Reaction score
Third way - smash it together at a very high temperature and you get a blinding, white flash and fairly large explosion.

Yes, Kowalski... Ka-Boom, Ka-Boom!

Hydrogen Gas + Oxygen + Confined Space + Source of Ignition = Bad word that starts with "BOM" and ends with "B". Sure, you can burn hydrogen gas... But why take the risk and further poison the air we breath when you can utilize it in a much more efficient and renewable manner? If you really take a step back and think about what it's going to take to make a significant worldwide change and shift the scale off of petroleum as our primary fuel, then you'll realize we have to reduce our obsession with combustion of non-renewable fuel sources to make energy. It simply can't last.

Heard about the bio-generators using algae to produce highly refined vegetable oil? From what I've researched, we could convert a very small portion of one of our states into a massive farm and produce enough fuel grade oil to meet the entire USA's requirement for energy. I'm sure there are a "few details" to be worked out yet, but IMO, these are the types of sustainable ideas that are capable of making such a massive change happen.

Unfortunately, when money is the only thing driving it, we end up with ethanol spiked petro. Not exactly the answer by any means. Sorry for the rant, just trying to get some folks a bit more educated on the importance of hydrogen fuel cell technology and our future. :umn:

Thundergod

Reaction score
My god, it's amazing how ignorant people are. Maybe if you had paid attention in junior high science class instead of p_ssy footing around and disrupting the class for the rest of us, you wouldn't be vulnerable to such scams. Because that's all the level of education it takes to understand the B.S. of such scams.
I think I'm gonna make a fortune by creating a website touting some B.S. device that will increase your gas mileage. Why not? Apparently there's an endless supply of dumb f_cks.