Are Escalade's Wipers identical to the Tahoe's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tamimi

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
My Wipers need to be changed (2 front + 1 rear) but I couldn't find them at the dealer...
However, I found the Escalades. Do the Escalade's fit perfectly on me Tahoe (2007)?

Nixonride

Reaction score
I don't think so...I believe they use a different connector to attach to the wiper arm... I may be able to take a look at my sisters Tahoe and compare them to my Escalade in the next couple of days....Or while at the dealership take alook at an Escalade and compare them to your Tahoe.

Rebound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
My Wipers need to be changed (2 front + 1 rear) but I couldn't find them at the dealer...
However, I found the Escalades. Do the Escalade's fit perfectly on me Tahoe (2007)?

He didn't have them in stock, or he couldn't order them?

The aftermarket hasn't caught up to GM's design change, so factory is the only option. My dealer had the fronts in stock, and had to order the read. In two days I'll have it.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are some aftermarket ones. RainX, Bosch and others make them now. I bought aftermarket ones from CarQuest, I forget the brand now though. Your best bet is to look up the product number from the manufacturer and buy them online. The local shops don't seem to carry them. Took me 6 shops before I found a pair.

kars79

Reaction score
My old 07 tahoe's and my new escalade wipers look the same.So i think they are same bosch brand !

tamimi

Reaction score
Thanks to everybody,
Rebound: He didn't have them in stock + the cost 32$ EACH + have to wait a week or so!!! thats why I'm asking about the Escalades because they are of a different dealer and they are available .... I don't know about the price though ....

MDTAHOE1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine from a local autoparts store (olympic). They are made buy valeo. The package says oem quality they were about $18.00 each

Rebound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are some aftermarket ones. RainX, Bosch and others make them now. I bought aftermarket ones from CarQuest, I forget the brand now though. Your best bet is to look up the product number from the manufacturer and buy them online. The local shops don't seem to carry them. Took me 6 shops before I found a pair.

You say so...

I've looked in local stores and online. No luck. No one I've seen makes 'em for the 07+ 'Hoes.

And yes, I paid the $32 (each) at my local dealer, since my 'Hoe's out of warranty.

sdoo25

Reaction score
You say so...

I've looked in local stores and online. No luck. No one I've seen makes 'em for the 07+ 'Hoes.

And yes, I paid the $32 (each) at my local dealer, since my 'Hoe's out of warranty.

I've also got after market replacements at the local Advanced Autoparts store. They had replacements just like the OEM blades and also the "old" style blades as well.

Tom

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You say so...

Both Bosch and RainX have part numbers on their respective websites and you can order them online. I needed them for a trip, so I was hunting around and eventually found the NeoForm wipers at CarQuest. So yes, I say so.

Last edited: