Back Window No open??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dye4metal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so the other day i went to open the back window for the first time forgetting i could do this and i pressed the button and nothing, i put the key in it and pushed in and turned and still nothing?? im not totally sure wats wrong. any easy ways to get to the mechanism?

dub02gpgt

Reaction score
I thought that if the truck was locked that it wouldn't do anything until you unlock it??

Val0412

Reaction score
I have the same problem. you have to pull open the plastic panel from the inside of the hatch. And realign the rods/levers that connect to the electric door locks. It works for a while but then they will eventually become misaglined again. I haven't figured out how to permanently fix it.... If I do I will post here.

kandywhips504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i have the same problem, mine had rattled loose or something from my bass but i opened up the plastic pannel and adjusted it back and it worked fine until i started playing my bass again, so i guess the best bet is bending in slightly so stay on it

kandywhips504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i just figured i will leave it as is for now, i really dont absolutely need it to open anyway as long as the whole hatch opens