beat headlights??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

njbeachrat

Reaction score
which headlights are the best???
I have an 06 tahoe and have been trying to read through old posts to find out which ones are good and which ones are crap. it seems like the ebay ones will just fill with water after a while. can i modify the stock ones? i want to get rid of the amber and have both the bumper and headlamps clear...can i get stronger bulbs??? i know nothing really about this and the past posts are confusing me even more...

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got a pair of clear housed projector angel eyes with the clear "bumper" lights as well for $185 shipped off ebay. now i live in washington state and it has does NOTHING but rain since i got mine and put them on. i have no water in mine. i love the look and they give me a bit more visibilty, the only problem i have with them is that there is a bit of a gap on the bottom of them where it is suppose to touch the chrome on the grille. other than that, i love mine.

sweetjeeps

Reaction score
if you want stronger bulbs definatly get hid's! There is nothing out there with a better light. If your interested, i know a good company that you can buy them from. Its out of new jersey and they install as well. i got three kits in my 04 and they work great for fairly cheap.

andyb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you want stronger bulbs definatly get hid's! There is nothing out there with a better light. If your interested, i know a good company that you can buy them from. Its out of new jersey and they install as well. i got three kits in my 04 and they work great for fairly cheap.

Who is the company and where are they?

sweetjeeps

Reaction score
the company is up in bergen county, The guys number is 201-376-9786. If you arent from that are you can try places online.

njbeachrat

Reaction score
how much is fairly cheap?
is it possible for me to install??
any pictures of yours??

sweetjeeps

Reaction score
i payed $150 per kit, and they come with a one year warranty. They are really easy to install. they are direct plug in kits. you really cant mess it up. I dont have any pictures because whenever i try to take pictures all you see is just bright light and it doesnt come out too clear.