best secret spot in new tahoes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rafael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why do you want to hide cigarettes? Aren't they still legal?

AZSCTACO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put them in a condom......swallow.......go to work and take a dump. BINGO!!!!

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I usually light them on fire, one by one, until there is virtually no remaining evidence. I hide the butts in a pepsi can and deposit it into a trash bin- witnesses are none the wiser.

dirtysouth

Reaction score
in your pocket or taped to the fender, really though why are hiding "ciggarettes"?

JAGastrock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well for crap sakes if you are dying to hide them I guess you could tuck them into that little cubbie on the left side panel in the cargo area.

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in the back with the jack!

How old are you? 17? why would a grown ass man hide his smokes!

ugachs24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, when I first started dating my wife she didn't know that I smoked (I don't, much maybe a pack or two a week), and I used to hide them in the little cubby that opens upward below the window in the 3rd row. That was the 2004 Tahoe, though. Now I just keep them in the console, she's given up on nagging me about it now.

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:thk: You might be able to fit them in the vent hole directly above the driver's seat cushion... just make sure they're not lit though...:giggling:

terd fergeson

Reaction score
it jus doesnt have to be "ciggarettes" in particular. there are other things as well. just lookin for a stash spot.

z71offroader

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i stash my sh!t under that cargo thing on the driverside, i think its where the jack goes...

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i statch money up under the dash in a metel box. o wait maybe i shoudnt have told yall that.

o yea, you could also put them in a magnet case under your wheel well, thats where i keep my hide a key, DAMMIT did it again :smilielol:

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a stash box built into my sub enclosure, still have yet to need it but I'm sure I can store a few ounces of cigarettes in there.

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it not new and its not a tahoe but in my 00 yukon im able to remove the front cupholder and theres enough space for me to hide my liquor bottle half agallon. just grab it good and pull straight up. just dont put anything like chocolate or something thats heat sensitive in there because it gets a little warm down there. also its a good spot to hide ur piece maker from the little ones.

Last edited:

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you have the full console the tray underneath the cup holders just pops out and you could fit small family in there

tbully

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This thread is killing me! I love it.

I'm not sure which is funnier, the fact that you all have such great ideas or that the original poster hasn't been back. I think he already got busted!

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This thread is killing me! I love it.

I'm not sure which is funnier, the fact that you all have such great ideas or that the original poster hasn't been back. I think he already got busted!

Cop: What's in there son?
OP: My cigarrettes...
Cop: Why you hiding cigarettes?
OP: From my mom.
Cop: Let's have a look... looks like we got ourselves some marijuana cigarettes...
OP: I didn't want my mom to smoke it all.