Best website to buy rims and tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

s1m0n

Reaction score
Looking for a good price on some wheels and tires

i'm completely ignorant on how to match the right size of wheel with tire.. i understand absolutely nothing about the subject except i know my yukon requires 6 lug wheels

once again sorry for my ignorance.. any help would be greatful

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
I bought a set of wheels/tires for my caddi from wheelsnext.com. Type in your car and it will list only the wheels with the proper offset and lug pattern that will fit your vehicle. They also provide wheel/tire packages with only the proper range of tire sizes to choose from that fit your particular vehicle. You can also filter the type of wheel you are looking for by size, finish, spokes, etc.

s1m0n

Reaction score
I bought a set of wheels/tires for my caddi from wheelsnext.com. Type in your car and it will list only the wheels with the proper offset and lug pattern that will fit your vehicle. They also provide wheel/tire packages with only the proper range of tire sizes to choose from that fit your particular vehicle. You can also filter the type of wheel you are looking for by size, finish, spokes, etc.

thanks

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
No prob. I forgot to mention that they also provide the proper lug bolts/nuts, and the tires come mounted and balanced. You can have the tires nitrogen filled and order a set of locks to go along with your order too if you choose.

boss13

Reaction score
if just tires-- tire-easy.com I run 305/45/22 and they had outstanding prices paid $125/tire for Nexen

RIDE N FLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try discounttiredirect.com. I have bought rims and tires from them for the truck and cts. great prices and you can actually see the rims and tires on the vehicle. good customer service