Bluetooth Solution

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yourgmsolutions

Reaction score
Just mean the bluetooth. Shipping should not be a problem, unless you are not willing to send up here.

No issues with BT. works fine. very simple to use, and everything is plug and play.I pre install hundreds of those a month at the dealerships, and no complaints.

Wastione

Reaction score
Couple of questions...(I have '07 Tahoe w/ Bose NO Nav or DVD)

1. Why the need for the Onstar Lockpick? Is this so you can retain the steering wheel controls? Please explain.

2. Is there caller I.D. on the factory head unit display? This to me would be a must have. If not, any other kits that would make this work?

3. How does the cigarette lighter button work? Does it slide into the existing cigarette lighter adapter or does the button replace it?

4. How is the install video coming? Can you post a link to the this video if it is done? I'd like to see how hard it would be for me to install.

5. I have seen some of the posts you have made on the Escalade Forum regarding the Scosche BlueFusion kits. These kits seem like the answer to all the bluetooth needs someone could have. I spoke with Scosche rep a couple of weeks ago and it sounded like Mid-March release date for BFGM kits. Will you be selling these for less than the $399 advertised from Scosche upon release?

6. Is there any mention of CoastalTech coming out with a similar style kit as the BlueFusion? If so, when and how much? Any other info on these would be great also.

7. What would you recommend for the setup that I have (see above) in regards to bluetooth integration? Important things to me: caller ID on head unit display, voice activated dialing, steering wheel controls, and as simple plug-n-play as possible. Would be nice to be able to use the integrated Onstar mic as well, but I don't know if this is possible.

8. What do you recommend for iPod integration and can they be incorporated with the bluetooth phone kit integration to work side-by-side?

Feel free to PM me with any information or answers to the questions above. I'm very interested in getting bluetooth/iPod integration done soon. Thanks for your help, look forward to hearing from you.

I also want to replace this cigarette lighter button. because it seems to be dangerous to me. some days ago i faced a little accident by this cigarette lighter.

rayexim

Reaction score
Hi

I have a 2012 suburban LTZ. It has a built in bluetooth but connecting my phone to it is a real pain. I paired one phone and the next phone I cannot pair. I was unable to find a way to pair manually using a navigation screen. Will you kit be helpful in solving this issue or any other solution.

thanks in advance