Bose or No Bose

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VF1000R

Reaction score
My 2007 is an LT3 with factory DVD. No Nav.

Now in the specs when I ordered it, the system is described as follows.

*Bose Premium Speaker System

However, I noticed in all other vehicles equipped with Bose , that the Name Plate "BOSE" is on the speaker Grills .

Mine does not have this.

Do I have Bose or Not ?

yukc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it says it on the sticker you should have it. The bose system has a sub in the center console and the speaker grilles on the a-pillar, near the windshield, should say Bose. I am not sure about the other speaker grills. If not I would try to find a way to confirm it and have the dealer fix it if it doesn't. I thought all the premium models automatically came with bose.

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The sub is right below the cup holder in front of the console storage bin. IMO it doesn't do much. It's only about 6.5" sub. You can feel it if you put your hand on the side of the console by your right knee when the bass is cranked.

VF1000R

Reaction score
Ok, it's BOSE, the Tweeters in the A-pillars have the BOSE logo. I'm just used to seeing it on the door speakers. That's where they are on my new Vette :)

Andy4639

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SUB

While going out to eat last night I turned the bass all the way up and I didn't feel anything! I have the Bose on the A-pillar's as well.
I don't know about the sub!!

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2007 is an LT3 with factory DVD. No Nav.

Now in the specs when I ordered it, the system is described as follows.

*Bose Premium Speaker System

However, I noticed in all other vehicles equipped with Bose , that the Name Plate "BOSE" is on the speaker Grills .

Mine does not have this.

Do I have Bose or Not ?

Get something else!!! IMO!! :yesnod: