Build sheet Please for 01 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oldblue

Reaction score
Thank you very much for your time in doing this.
here's my vin# 1GNEC13T01J209735
heres my email [email protected]

again thank you very much.Walt

oldblue

Reaction score
Got the sheet. thanks ever so much.it has my interior as gray but it's tan. could the sheet be wrong or am i color blind.LOL Thanks again Walt

Ned's LTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Walt, double check the vin I used. it's not like I never made a mistake before.
Let me know if I messed this up.

oldblue

Reaction score
You got it right.I bought it used so you never know.what ever the case it has spotless tan leather now. the stereo shop said it has the bose stereo but the sheet sez ETR. how do you tell if its been changed? a label on the radio or something. you guys at the dealership must pull the hair out of your trying to figure this kind of stuff out.LOL

Ned's LTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it gets fun at times trying to figure out what was changed to what. The only thing I know is the speaker grills have the bose label on them. The head unit may actually be the same unit for both. I am not positive about this, as I have only been dealing with chevy's about 7 years. This is a bit "before my time" with knowledge on different levels of equipment groups, and options contained in them.

PNW NBS Z71

Reaction score

PNW NBS Z71

Reaction score
Yea, I went back to where I copied the link and deleted the VIN at the end before I copied it and then did a trial run and it worked fine.

I am so busy on the Tahoe/Yukon forum that it takes me some time to get back here but I will check daily, I hope.