Cannot fill fuel tank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

creich48

Reaction score
I have spent a considerable amount of time in addition to a few hundred in cash to try and solve this problem. I replaced the evap canister and the canister purge solenoid. I still have pressure in the tank and cannot fill tank. Please help.

Thanks
Cliff

rcccm

Reaction score
Have you found a solution to your issue? I have replaced the same items you have as well as the charcoal canister and am still having the same issue.

mwkoenig

Reaction score
Have you found a solution to your issue? I have replaced the same items you have as well as the charcoal canister and am still having the same issue.
I am having all the same issues and replaced the purge solenoid, the vapor canister and the vent solenoid. I cannot figure out how to read the responses. Can anyone help. I'm tired of spending money. On a further note when I replaced the vapor canister the black little beads were falling out. When I replaced the purge solenoid the same little beads fell out and were in the line. I don't think I got all of them out of the lines. Still can't put gas in. No engine light or codes displayed. My email is [email protected]

bcnix00

Reaction score
I Find that I hold the gas hose high or I don't go to that pump anymore. Frustrating