Chilton Style owner's manuals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RC-Calypso

Reaction score
Does anyone know of owner's manuals for Tahoe and Yukon, that are a bit more detailed than than the manuals that come with our vehicles?
Nowadays they are so "go-to-the-dealer-for-this" attitude and the vehicles at times do not lend themselves to find stuff, that its not easy to figure things out.
On my new ('08)Yukon the manual doesn't even explain how to disassemble the headlamp to change the bulbs.
Ain't that something!:shhh:

Now I also have the wifie's '03 Tahoe, which is beginning to look for attention.

Since I'm planning to keep these vehicle forever (I love'em both), the proper thing would be to get the real manuals, Right?

Any help will be greatly appreciated guys.:yesnod:

Thanks

Rebound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1

I looked on Amazon, and didn't find anything. I'd like one myself ('07 'Hoe).

wwcnd

Reaction score
i like the haynes manuals better than the chiltons manuals just a personal preferance. you can get them at advance auto for the same price as you can get em online

Rebound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like the haynes manuals better than the chiltons manuals just a personal preferance. you can get them at advance auto for the same price as you can get em online

Don't see one for the new generation of Chevy/GMC SUV's.

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the Chilton's manuals better I think they are more detail than the Haynes.I know that are stuff in Chilton That Haynes manual didn't have at least for my Maxima was concerned.