Chirping Alarm System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biff467

Reaction score
I have an 05 Yukon and am looking for the alarm system that twirps when you lock it like the nice vipers and expensive cars do. I want the "chirp chirp". Any ideas as to door lock alarms that do this?

krunchy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 05 Yukon and am looking for the alarm system that twirps when you lock it like the nice vipers and expensive cars do. I want the "chirp chirp". Any ideas as to door lock alarms that do this?
I have a compustar alarm it does that. I have a neighbor that has a similar one and it annoys me that they use the chirp option all the time instead of the silent option. I have mine silenced since i get home from work between 130 and 230 in the morning so i don't want to be chirping at that time just being a good neighbor

biff467

Reaction score
Sorry. I mean the sound that the higher end vehicles make. It's the high sounding chirp.

oneradride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Almost all aftermarket remote keyless, starters and alarms have a B+ lead for audible status notification.

This lead can be hooked to your horn or any aftermarket speaker/siren. Find out what you have, and then get the wiring diagram for it. Go to radio shack (or the like) and have them show you a few of the choices.

flastud904

Reaction score
i have a marksman remote start/alarm...it can be silenced or set up to chirp...i love it, and it comes with the digital display remote...its cheaper than viper, but does the same job....good luck on your search