Clifford Matrix 3.5 RSX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JPerkMr954

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After researching, this is my alarm of choice and I have a few questions,
I see there are several different add-on you can get with these alarm systems. Do you need to purchase them and have them installed when you initally put in the unit or can they be added in at a later time?
Is there a site in which you can find out all the coo add-ons for these systems- because where i am purchasing the alarm doesnt sell the add-ons.

OmarR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can add anything at a later time.

However, if you want a super clean install and possibly lower labor rates (if you are paying someone else for the install), you should purchase all the different add-ons before you start your install.

What are you looking to add?

Doggworld1233

Reaction score
glass break, prox senson, tilt sensor, back up batt, peizo siren... most of the r/s that i do i recommend that you put a glass break, tilt, and a back up batt. i like the DEI ones so those are what i normally use.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
I would have the additional sensors/options added at the same time of the install, for the same reasons OmarR stated, and because in most cases, it's less trouble for the installer. I hate going back into someone else's install and adding stuff. Not every installer does everything the same way. If you know you'll have the same installer working on your truck and you can't add the other options at the time, then just let him know you'll be adding more stuff later. That way he can have the alarm prepped and installed in such a way that he can make it a bit easier for himself when he goes back in.
Here are just a few things you can add:
Tilt sensor
Motion sensor (radar or ultrasonic)
Audio sensor (for breaking glass)
Backup battery
Power window control module
Power sunroof control module

JPerkMr954

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What i want is... Tilt sensor- power windows up and down, the glass break i never heard of but hey why not.
Where can i buy these add ons?