dash lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daxz

Reaction score
is there anyway to change out all the dash lights so everything lights up blue to match all my other random stuff and neons inside?

1CLNTHO

Reaction score
change the lights in the dash. I believe the bulbs are 194's (common GM size) but then again ive never swapped them on a tahoe so you might wanna get a second opinion on that.

When i had my s10 blazer, i removed the gauge cluster and replaced them with green 194 bulbs (the vehicle was green).

just my opinion and dont take this the wrong way, but i would be careful with how much accessory lighting your doing- if it is overdone it can start to look tacky. Best of Luck.

daxz

Reaction score
change the lights in the dash. I believe the bulbs are 194's (common GM size) but then again ive never swapped them on a tahoe so you might wanna get a second opinion on that.

When i had my s10 blazer, i removed the gauge cluster and replaced them with green 194 bulbs (the vehicle was green).

just my opinion and dont take this the wrong way, but i would be careful with how much accessory lighting your doing- if it is overdone it can start to look tacky. Best of Luck.

yeah totally agree with ya bud i don't have a lot in there.... just a strip on the passenger side, driver side, my box for my subs has leds, and my TV/ps3 /Head unit/ equalizer all lights up blue so i just wanted too match it up :p