Denali is done being modded

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

F360

Reaction score
Very nice looking Yukon and good luck with X5

kars79

Reaction score
My friend have 08 X5 and he said the same thing about my escalade after driving it.i thought about getting X5.They are both nice suv's but i think GM trucks looks better.I love the way my escalade looks with all the chrome pieces.

nc6600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Denali drives like a truck, and the X5 drives like a sports car. I drove the Denali for the first time in 2 weeks and the first thing that came to my mind was "This is your captain speaking". Going from the Denali to X5 is easy, but from the X5 to Denali is hard. The X5 has so many extra features that you get used to like the Heads up display, bluetooth, iDrive, and the thick steering wheel. :thumbsup:
If you don't like her. I'll take her off your hands.lol :thumbsup::lol::lol:

bmwman3241

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice looking Yukon and good luck with X5
I am not done modding after seeing your IPCW tinted tails. I also have the 3rd brake light LED and I smoked it, but I might do the tails to look like yours.
How did you tint your tails?
Nice Denali BTW

F360

Reaction score
I am not done modding after seeing your IPCW tinted tails. I also have the 3rd brake light LED and I smoked it, but I might do the tails to look like yours.
How did you tint your tails?
Nice Denali BTW

I ordered the taillight from Jeff (Custom creations) and he did help me to tint them before shipping. I also know anther good person who painted my Jeep lights, PM me if you need his contact information