Denali is done being modded

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmwman3241

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After 1 year of modding and about 3 months at the dealership total, My Denali is finally done.

I got it polished from the dealership before these pictures.

CIMG0093.jpg

CIMG0094.jpg

CIMG0095.jpg

CIMG0096.jpg

CIMG0097.jpg

CIMG0106.jpg

CIMG0102.jpg

CIMG0104.jpg

CIMG0100.jpg

CIMG0099.jpg

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats a very nice Debali Denali4321!
You did a real good job with it, I hope to be able to post done pics of my Tahoe by August.
Where did you get those side vents in the fender?
Also your BMW is real nice too, love the body kit!

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IM never done modding. I may stop for a while, but never done LOL, Its like almost impossible. :smilielol:

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice work... i like the all white housing what temp are ur hids? 5000k??

bmwman3241

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats a very nice Debali Denali4321!
You did a real good job with it, I hope to be able to post done pics of my Tahoe by August.
Where did you get those side vents in the fender?
Also your BMW is real nice too, love the body kit!

Debali?

They are the Escalade vents. My dealer took out everything under the hood, and cut the panel to insert the vents. They are not the cheap tape on ones.

Its the X5 with the M Sport kit.

Yukon Joe XL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool. I Like the headlights and matching white badge.
What is Solar Gard? Just darker tints for that hot sun?

kars79

Reaction score
It looks very good.You have done a lot of work on it.How do u like driving x5 compare to denali ?

1sikhoe

Reaction score
What type of HID bulb did you use for your fogs and back up lights?
And also, those white housing headlights are amazing! How much did it cost you?

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1sikhoe he painted the inside of his housings with white paint, nobody makes them white like that!

bmwman3241

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is Solar Gard? Just darker tints for that hot sun?

Solar Guard is a tinting company. I like it because the tint color is pure black and not grey or a faded black. Also, it does have heat rejection but not as good as some of the other companies.

How do u like driving x5 compare to denali ?

The Denali drives like a truck, and the X5 drives like a sports car. I drove the Denali for the first time in 2 weeks and the first thing that came to my mind was "This is your captain speaking". Going from the Denali to X5 is easy, but from the X5 to Denali is hard. The X5 has so many extra features that you get used to like the Heads up display, bluetooth, iDrive, and the thick steering wheel. :thumbsup:

What type of HID bulb did you use for your fogs and back up lights?
And also, those white housing headlights are amazing! How much did it cost you?

I used 9500 fro my fogs.
I got my housing done from a company. I tried opening them on my own, and ended up breaking them so I got them to do it.
New Housing $200
Halo's $200
Painting $200
Installation of Halo's $100
Shipping $200
Total $900

The company is good but it took them a month to get me the lights. They kept scratching the lenses and ordering new ones. Also, they left out the orange reflector instead of painting it white like I had said.

bmwman3241

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, I would suggest the HID backup lights to everybody. With the IPCW Ruby Red LED's on and the HID lights 5300k on the light combination is amazing. I will get some good quality nighttime pictures up.

riverst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the white in the headlight housing and the Esky vents. You say your done, but you will find something to mod later. Keep up the good work. Do you live in Dubai, or your over there with the Military. I was in Dubai 3 years ago with the Navy. Very Nice place to vist.

bmwman3241

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the white in the headlight housing and the Esky vents. You say your done, but you will find something to mod later. Keep up the good work. Do you live in Dubai, or your over there with the Military. I was in Dubai 3 years ago with the Navy. Very Nice place to vist.

I will probably find something for the Denali, but its time for the X5. I don't want to do any cheap mods on it and my first mod will be a hood which is about 10k.
I am back and forth between Dubai and Los Angeles. I have a company in LA and a branch in Dubai. Dubai is a very nice place.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn 10k for a hood is alot!
For my Thaoe $500 for a aftermarket hood or bumper is alot!